- AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATION
In the unlikely event that a major change involving your resort accommodations becomes necessary, we will notify you as soon as possible. If you find the revised arrangements, we offer are unacceptable, you will have the option of cancellation without penalty (all monies paid will be refunded as full vacation certificates good for one year from the original travel date).
If you cancel the hotel reservation or change your departure date, duration, class of service, name or hotel for your package, the charges outline becomes payable by the guest. Significant additional penalties (i.e. non-refundable hotel reservation and fees, non-refundable or non-transferable hotel promotions) may also apply.
The Trinity Resort (TTR) is not responsible for any scheduled airline changes, cancellations, additional fees or non-refundable tickets. In the event of a change, we will try to substitute comparable services, but in the event of complete cancellation by The Trinity Resort, our only liability will be to refund all monies paid as full vacation certificates good for one year from original travel date.
NOTE: Due to Covid-19 and the Worldwide spread effect of the Pandemic, The Trinity RESORT has Waived its Cancellation Fees, for a limited time, without penalty Until Further Notice.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
The Trinity Resort (TTR) has made arrangements with Tour Operators (TO) and other independent suppliers to provide you with the services you purchase. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that proper arrangements have been made for your package(s). However, we do not accept any liability for the actions or omissions of these independent suppliers, over whom we have no direct control. If you find you have any dispute with such persons, The Trinity Resort will provide you with as much reasonable help as we can in resolving this.
Please understand that such factors as weather, government actions, mechanical breakdowns, your physical, medical or mental disabilities, your failure to obtain valid travel documents or your failure to follow travel instructions are outside the control of The Trinity Resort (TTR). We are not responsible for losses or damages arising from physical or emotional injury, property or other economic damage caused by such factors beyond our control.
In addition, The Trinity Resort (TTR) is not responsible for any consequential damages or monetary losses due to flight delays or other unforeseen circumstances. Of course, we remain responsible for any negligent actions on our part.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – INDIVIDUAL & GROUPS
Rates above are per person, per night, in US Dollars and based on occupancy as stated in an All-Inclusive (AI) Resort.
Rates are inclusive of the following: (a) transfer (2 way) transportation – arrival and departure, (b) hotel accommodation, (c) all-inclusive meals, (d) all-inclusive beverages (low-alcoholic), (e) taxes, (f) gratuities, as well as, (g) non-motorized water sports.
Rates do not include airfare.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice, unless we receive your acceptance to this contract by reasonable time.
One-night deposit per person/per room (PP/PR) required upon acceptance of the contract on the dates listed.
Reservations must be booked and confirmed for a minimum of two (2) nights.
Quotation based on a minimum of 10 full fared All-Inclusive (AI) adults or 6-7 room occupancy.
The minimum group requirement(s) must be met at The Trinity Resort (TTR), if you wish to accommodate the group(s) on one property.
You will receive one complimentary guest for every 15 full fared adults based on availability.
You will receive one complimentary room upgrade for tour leader based on availability.
By responding to this group inquiries, you have read and accepted our payment and cancellation policies.
- ROOM RESERVATION CHANGES & CANCELLATION
For all 2Scrolls Resort Inc. properties and their subsidiary hotels (The Trinity Resort) world-wide, we have implemented the following policies:
- Existing Reservations:
For guests with Existing Reservations for any future arrival date(s), including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 120 hours (5 days) prior to arrival, as long as the change(s) or cancellation is made by reasonable time and date submitted in accordance to the Islands Calendar Public and Government Statutory Holidays.Please Note: any changes to existing reservations will be subject to Room Vacancy Availability, Statutory Holiday Calendar Festivities, other availability and any applicable rate differences.
- New Reservations:
For guests making New Reservations for any future arrival date(s), including reservations with pre-paid rates, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 10 days before your scheduled arrival date and we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at a cost and up to 96 hours (4 days).Please Note: any changes to existing reservations will be subject to Room Vacancy Availability, Statutory Holiday Calendar Festivities, other availability and any applicable rate differences.Please Note: that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.*Important Information:Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions, during peak season or peak demand weeks. Please refer to The Trinity Resort’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.Individual (transient) guestroom reservation refunds of any kind (e.g., cash or credit voucher) may take up to 60 days from the date of cancellation to be processed. The form and timing of refund may be subject to applicable laws where each hotel is located.For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the following: Booking Agent (BA), Tour Operator (T/O), Travel Agent (T/A), Call Centre Representative (CCR) or the destined Resort itself.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
The Trinity Resort must receive notice of any reservation cancellation in writing via e-mail.
- 50% refunded up to eight (8) weeks prior to arrival.
- 25% refunded up to four (4) weeks prior to arrival.
If a party must cancel due to emergency, The Trinity Resort will make every effort to rebook guests within a reasonable time, acceptable by The Trinity Resort of the original date of arrival.
There will be no refunds granted for special holidays (Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s), no shows, late arrivals or premature departures, or reduction in the number of persons in your group. Non-transferable booking to another party is not permitted.
If the reservation must be cancelled in its entirety and the request is received within 5 days in writing no penalties will be applied.
If the cancellation does not exceed 25% of the original room block and the request is received in writing within 5 working days, no penalties will be applied.
If the cancellation exceeds more than 25% of the original room block and the request is received within 5 working days, one-night penalty per room/per person will apply.
If the room block is cancelled after 5 days before arrival the entire stay will be forfeited.
No refunds for unused nights will be provided once the trip has commenced.
Each individual reservation can be modified a maximum of three (3) times without a change fee, but will be subject to a rate increase (if applicable).
This exception made as long as the request is submitted to our office(s) attention no later than 5 working days prior to the expected check in date.
In the event you do not arrive at the hotel on the scheduled check-in date, the reservation will be held until 12:00 p.m. the following day. If you have not checked in by such time or otherwise communicated with the hotel the circumstances of your delay, your reservation will be automatically cancelled and will presume a full penalty charge (no refund).
In the event we are forced to cancel your reservation due to circumstances beyond our control, you will receive a complete refund of any monies paid but in no event will you be entitled to any additional compensation.
December 15 – April 14 (except for Christmas and New Year’s week).
April 15 – December 14 (except for Thanksgiving week).
Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Dec. 18 – 26, New Year’s Dec. 27 – Jan. 5.
Full House Rate
Christmas, New Year’s and Easter bookings require one week.
Pricing is double occupancy. Additional guest sharing rooms attracts additional cost. (Children under 4 years no charge)
20% surcharge on bookings less than 5 nights.
- Only guests listed when The Trinity Resort (TTR) is booked are allowed on the property.
- Visitors are not allowed on the property.
- If there is a request to have a visitor on the property.
- The name of the visitor(s) must be given to the Front Gate Security (FGS) or Front Desk Attendants (FDA).
- The visitor(s) can be on the property in Main Hotel Lobby Entrance ONLY.
- If the guests are not on the property, and the name of the visitor(s) has been registered, the visitor will be allowed on the property in the Main Hotel Lobby Entrance until the registered guest(s) have returned.
- Visitors are not allowed to sleep overnight.
- Visitors are not allowed in the guest’s rooms/suites
- Visitors are allowed only in communal areas of the property (Front Main Lobby) designated for Visitors.
- Visitors are not allowed to remove items from the property.
- All visitor(s) vehicles must be parked in the designated parking lot of the property along with their license plate(s), make and model vehicle information submittal to the Front Desk or the Security Entrance Gate.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Neither Party shall be deemed in breach of this Agreement if the failure or delay in performance is caused by any incident or event reasonably beyond the control of such Party to prevent or avoid including, but not limited to: (i) Civil turmoil such as war, military operations, acts of terrorism, riots, insurrection, public demonstration or other civil disturbances of any kind; (ii) Acts of God such as earthquake, fire, flood, force of nature, or any natural disaster; (iii) health-related crises such as virus, illness, death disease, pandemic, epidemic or epidemic outbreak of contagious diseases; (iv) an event which is caused or contributed to by any cause, condition or other reason which adversely affects International or domestic travel, including but not limited to travel into the city or country where a Participating Hotel is located, a Guest’s country of origin or any other; (v) any law, proclamation, regulation, declaration, ordinance, order or a similar provision issued by any international, national, municipal or regional health or governmental authority, international, national emergency (whether in fact or law), or other act, order or action of an applicable government, court, agency or regulatory authority including the issuing of recommendations or restrictions of movement of people to avoid travel to the country where the Participating Hotels are located, to a particular area of the country where the Participating Hotels are located, to a neighbor country, or recommendation or restriction to prevent nationals or residents from leaving the country; (vi) any government or public health authority imposes restrictive measures on the movement or concentration of people or otherwise restrict the normal operation of activity of the state, region or municipality where the Participating Hotel is located; (vii) an organized event by Third Parties in the state, region or municipality where the Participating Hotel is located is cancelled; (viii) in the event of a significant reduction in the reservations of the Participating Hotel due to an unexpected drop in the demand (each, a “Force Majeure Event”); provided that such affected Party gives the other Party written notice of the Force Majeure Event. If the Parties could not agree as to whether or not an event should be construed as a Force Majeure Event, The Trinity Resort will have the ultimate discretion in determination of the said event.
- No failure, delay or discontinuance on the part of The Trinity Resort in exercising any right, power or privilege under this Article 9 shall operate as a waiver of similar or dissimilar provisions or conditions at the same or at any prior or subsequent time; and such failure, delay or discontinuance shall not mean that The Trinity Resort will not invoke this Article 9 in a similar or dissimilar condition.
- In all cases, the effected Party invoking Article 9 (a) shall use commercially reasonable efforts to cure or mitigate the consequent delay or failure to perform in order to be not deemed in breach of the Agreement.
- During the period of any Force Majeure Event The Trinity Resort will be entitled to reduce, suspend and/or cancel any Invoicing/Occupancy Guarantee commitment and/or any outstanding payment rolling deposit obligation existing under this Agreement. Client must refund to The Trinity Resort such proportion of any Advance Payment paid by The Trinity Resort that relates to the period of the Force Majeure Event, as may be determined by The Trinity Resort at its sole discretion. The Trinity Resort shall also be entitled to cancel, at no cost, any affected Booking when a Force Majeure Event occurs, including No Show expenses.
- In case of any termination of this Agreement due to any Force Majeure Event, all Advance Payments made by TTR to SUPPLIER shall be returned, less any expenses and/or fees that have already been incurred in connection with SUPPLIER’s provision of services a and TTR shall immediately be relieved of the Invoicing/Occupancy Guarantee.
- In case of a Force Majeure Event suffered by, at, or in any way affecting a Participating Hotel, TTR shall not be responsible for the costs of any alternative accommodation offered to a Guest.
- Regardless of any extension of time afforded during a Force Majeure Event, if such Force Majeure Event remains uncured and/or continues in effect for a period of thirty (30) calendar days after the date of its original occurrence or discovery, then either Party may immediately terminate this Agreement by written notice to the other Party.
- Termination of this Agreement due to a Force Majeure Event shall be without prejudice to the rights of the Parties with regard to any breach of this Agreement occurring prior to such termination.
The information on corridors is provided based on the latest restrictions imposed by the governments of the country of the relevant source market and country of the destination. The Trinity Resort does its best to update the information on Force Majeure based on publicly available and official sources, however new data come in continuously and sometimes not immediately available on public sites. Due to this, The Trinity Resort is unable to guarantee accuracy and shall be exempt from liability arising from reliance on these data.
Any other force majeure queries not covered by the country-to-country restrictions can be addressed to the The Trinity Resort service teams through the regular channels and at least 3 days in advance to the check-in date. Any query sent must include the applicable proof and documentation of the force majeure situation such as official communications and proof of residency for regional restrictions applied by provinces, regions, municipalities, States in the US, etc.
Additionally, please note that it is the responsibility of the traveler to choose the most appropriate rates – whether that be flexible or non-refundable – when booking hotels, transfers, car rentals, theme parks, tours, events and other ancillaries, according to their needs in view of current COVID-19 travel restrictions. Therefore, for new bookings created as of or later than June 1st, cancellations will be processed as follows:
NRF Rates may only be cancelled free of charge if destination or source market is under Lockdown.
Flexible or partially flexible rates may only be cancelled free of charge if FM applies to relevant source market or destination (including Lockdown or other restrictions such as mandatory quarantine).
- BOOKING CANCELLATION / EXTENDED STAY / EARLY DEPARTURE
- The Trinity Resort (TTR) may cancel any Booking without any penalty before 6 pm on the day on which the Guest arrives. By initial negotiation for this contract, the client could cancel the reservation 7 days before with a penalty of 100% of the first night value applied in the reservation. However, if the client cancels 1 day prior to arrival the supplier will be charging 100% of full stay as cancellation penalty.
- In the event that any tour operator or other intermediary on whose behalf the relevant Booking was made by Client suffers an insolvency event, The Trinity Resort may cancel such Bookings without any penalty at any time, and SUPPLIER/Participating Hotel may invoice TTR for all nights consumed by the relevant Guest up until such cancellation.
- In the event of a No-Show or of a late cancellation, considering it after 6 pm on the day on which the Guest arrives, The Trinity Resort Hotel may invoice the Client for the first night. Early check outs will be considered as late cancellations so The Trinity Resort shall send an invoice for the first night not consumed of the remainder of the stay. All reservations that have been made and cancelled on the same day will be free of any penalties. Modifications in the Bookings are accepted until cancellation fee applies. By initial negotiation apply 5.A
- Where there has been an error by either Party or any Participating Hotel resulting in an incorrect Rate being uploaded, and a Booking is consequently made at the incorrect Rate, SUPPLIER and/or the applicable Participating Hotel shall notify TTR immediately of any such error.
- The Booking affected by a Rate error (committed by the SUPPLIER and/or any Participating Hotel) should be honored by the SUPPLIER and/or
the Participating Hotel at the incorrect Rate. When the Rate error (committed by the SUPPLIER and/or any Participating Hotel) might be
considered an obvious error according to TTR protocols, the parties agree that:
- Those Bookings with check-in date eight (8) calendar days or less (after the date of the SUPPLIER’s and/or the Participating Hotel’s
notification) shall be honored by the SUPPLIER and/or the Participating Hotel at the incorrect Rate.
In those cases where the SUPPLIER and/or the applicable Participating Hotel notifies TTR of the Rate error at least eight (8) calendar days before the Booking check-in date, TTR will offer to its clients the possibility to accept the correct Rate (with a discount to be assumed by the SUPPLIER and/or the applicable Participating Hotel) or cancel the Booking. However, if the client does not accept any of the options, the SUPPLIER and/or the Participating Hotel shall honor the Booking and the incorrect Rate shall be deemed correct.
TTR will use its best endeavor to pursue its clients to accept the correct Rate or the cancellation. However, TTR shall have no liability to SUPPLIER and/or any Participating Hotel for any Rate errors committed by the SUPPLIER or any Participating Hotel.
Bookings made under Rate error committed by any of the Parties that are cancelled will have their charges, including non-refundable Bookings, waived.
- The Booking affected by a Rate error (committed by the SUPPLIER and/or any Participating Hotel) should be honored by the SUPPLIER and/or
- The Bookings shall be sent to Participating Hotel by email or as otherwise agreed by the Parties.
- Unless SUPPLIER´s and/or Participating Hotel´s policy has a higher threshold (in which case such higher threshold shall apply), any booking of up to 5 rooms (Single/Double Combination) will be considered an individual booking and bookings of 6 or more rooms (Double Rooms) will be considered a “Group Booking”.
- SUPPLIER may send promotions or offers to TTR either by email or by facsimile or upload them directly to our given email.
- a) COVID-19 : BOOKINGS, RESTRICTIONS, PROCEDURES & POLICIES
As per our existing Force Majeure (FM) policy, we are applying FM for bookings where the lockdown or new restrictive measures are imposed at origin and/or destination, meaning that the guest could not arrive at the destination or enjoy their purchased hotel/ancillary service.
However, in addition, we can also confirm three important points:
FM application dates: we will allow cancelation under FM from the date that the relevant measures were announced by each respective Government (and NOT from the date when restrictions come into effect).
Lockdown restrictions: from now on, and only when there is a lockdown (i.e. as a source market and/or destination the government restricts free movement of people), we will allow cancellation under FM of non-refundable (NRF) bookings.
Other restrictions: in the case of other restrictions such as quarantine measures for individuals deemed at risk imposed by any government (as a source market and/or destination), we will allow cancellations free of charge, with the exception of non-refundable rates.
Nonetheless we would like to clarify this very important point:
- FM application does NOT imply proactive cancellation of bookings by The Trinity RESORT. Proactive cancellations will only be considered in extreme circumstances.
- We inform you that we are constantly reminding our client partners to check their bookings affected AND to cancel those where their clients are not going to travel before the arrival date.
b) COVID – 19 Tourism Protocols
Jamaica Ministry of Tourism, Health & Safety Protocols
Please click on the Jamaican Tourism Link below, for previous, current and future
updates, pertaining to Covid-19 Protocols for the following Industry:
Tourism – Hospitality – Resort – Hotel
Hostels – Guest Houses – Villas – Inns
Airbnb – Small Hotels – Short-Term Rentals
Jamaica Tourism Covid-19 Resilience Protocols_V2 w changes July 17 2020.pdf
Centre for Disease Control (CDC) Covid-19 Updates
For International Countries, click the link below, which takes you directly to the CDC
Covid-19 page once on the page type in the desired Country and enter to get updates.
- DISCLAIMER CONCERNING FUTURE BOOKINGS:
- Please be aware that local government measures and guidelines put in place by individual travel services providers – including hotels, transfer, car rental, theme parks, tours, events and other ancillaries – are leading to social distancing measures to protect travellers.
- Therefore, it is likely that hotel guests may find that some facilities – for example the swimming pool, gym area, or buffet halls – will understandably not be available; equally travellers with tickets for theme parks, tours and other activities might find some elements have been adapted or removed; and in the case of multi-day tours different restrictions could be imposed by different local authorities (nonetheless we will endeavor to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information).
- We apologize for any inconvenience these unavoidable changes may cause.Please be informed that we have extended the dates of the global force majeure until 30 June.Despite many destinations around the world starting to exit from lockdown, unfortunately many restrictions are still in place that stop people actually arriving at the destination and therefore we feel that extending the global force majeure policy is the only responsible option possible.As always there are some exceptions – not least depending upon when a booking was made, cancelled or modified – and we urge you to review the full details on our dedicated COVID-19 website.Additionally, we would like to draw your attention to three important developments:We would like to remind you that just because a booking is eligible for the force majeure, it does not mean that The Trinity RESORT is proactively cancelling the booking. Instead, the global force majeure policy simply means that you can choose to cancel a booking and receive a full refund without a cancellation charge. Any cancellations must be done before arrival.For those of you whose customers are now travelling we would like to remind you that local government measures and guidelines put in place by individual travel services providers – including hotels, transfer, car rental, theme parks, tours, events and other ancillaries – are leading to social distancing measures to protect travelers.Therefore, it is likely that hotel guests may find that some facilities – for example the swimming pool, gym area, or buffet halls – will understandably not be available.Equally travelers with tickets for theme parks, tours and other activities might find some elements have been adapted or removed.In the case of multi-day tours different restrictions could be imposed by different local authorities (nonetheless we will endeavor to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information).We apologize for any inconvenience these unavoidable changes may cause.As the sales market slowly returns travelers are now clearly aware of the restrictions and potential risks associated with making a travel reservation.Therefore, please note that it is the responsibility of the traveler to choose the most appropriate rates – whether that be flexible or non-refundable – when booking hotels, transfers, car rentals, theme parks, tours, events and other ancillaries, according to their needs in view of current COVID-19 travel restrictions.For new bookings created as of or later than June 1st, cancellations will be processed according to the applicable Terms & Conditions of the booking.As always, our local representative at/of The Trinity Resort contact can respond to any questions or support you might require.